Wednesday, December 30, 2009

That's A Wrap

It's crazy to think that we're not just at the end of a year - but the end of a decade too. I've thought about it long and hard and these are the women I think have made the most impact in fashion this decade.


No one beats Mossy, she was the Queen of the Noughties. We're still all dressing in the Moss uniform of blazers, skinny jeans and ballet pumps. Even though there are other celebrities that inspire my wardrobe more than Kate I cannot deny her fashion power.


Love her or loathe her Victoria Beckham still holds the title of 'fashion icon'. At least she's ending the decade without those terrible hair extensions that started the WAG era.


You know they're my favourites! Normally I don't like to put MK and Ash together as a pair, but I think they've both made an equal impact on the way we dress this decade. I'm not ashamed to admit I copy their style.


I wouldn't say Sienna is currently as important as she was around 2004/5, but she still tops the best dressed lists. The Sienna obsession began with the above outfit and hopefully she'll produce some more iconic looks in the next ten years.


I find it hard to separate Carrie Bradshaw from Sarah Jessica Parker, but both women have influenced our wardrobes. Carrie is fashion escapism at its very best. I still dream about that pink de la Renta dress.




Which celebrities do you think made a big impact on fashion this decade? And who are you going to be watching over 2010?

images from thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive