Monday, August 9, 2010

The Summer Escape


I've spent the entire summer in London, which doesn't really bother me as I like to be in the city and constantly kept busy. I'm not very good at relaxing. This Kim Noorda editorial makes me wish I'd gone on a road trip this summer though. I adore the Etro trousers in the first image and the dip-dyed DVF dress worn with the trilby. Road trips probably look far less glamourous than this, but I'm more than happy to take the Harper's Bazaar version.

Editorial: On The Road
Publication: UK Harper's Bazaar June 2010
Model: Kim Noorda
Photographer: Laurie Bartley
Styled: Mattias Karlsson

How have you been spending your summer? And who else is in love with Kim Noorda right now? She's become one of my favourite models.

images from thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers