Thursday, August 5, 2010

I Can't Wait Any Longer

I was meaning to wait until high quality scans from Marie Claire's amazing September issue hit the internet, but like the impatient Aries I am I gave up. I'm a massive fan of both Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen so it's impossible for me not to post on MK's three covers - even if it means using small images.
So yes, Mary-Kate scored her first September cover for the magazine (Ashley was their cover-star in September 2007 and 2009) and naturally I love it. I find it really hard to find US Marie Claire in London (last year I missed out on Ashley's cover) so fingers crossed I find a copy this time.
My favourite cover is Mary-Kate in the military jacket, but her other two are just as impressive. Below is a selection of my favourite images, but you can view the whole shoot over at marieclaire.com.


My absolute favourite image from the shoot is the above left pic of MK wearing the Givenchy boots. They are insanely hot. And then there are the other two covers. The feather-y one is my second favourite of the three. There is something about the sequin cover that is a little Mischa Barton back in The O.C days I think.


Which is your favourite Mary-Kate cover?

images from marieclaire.com - if anyone knows who the photographer and stylist are please comment as I'd like to credit

1 comment:

  1. Christian Louboutin shoes and style designers near to the planet are continually sought pursuing by fans.Christian Louboutin almost no just one questioned it, since the solution is obvious - this shoe designers to create high-quality and usefulness belonging in the direction of existing, but moreover style eye-catching shoes. Christian Louboutin shoes spring and summer time of 2010 sequence is amazing. consists of an stylish high-heeled shoes, shallow mouth, shoes, diamond head-dress flat shoes, and cute wedge heel. These shoes were, in part, produced from leather, but most are suede using a stylish and produced from satin fabric. The app of many colors, ranging from gorgeous black, in the direction of youthful and lively red, yellow, and lavender. Christian Louboutin was inspired in the variability of marine lifestyle considerable heels. In fact, because October last year, the Paris style weeks, the discussions on these shoes remains to be prevalent. style critic and weblog for it to think about a broad wide range of aliases: "elephant foot", "pangolin", "tank", "vase", "monster", "Alien", "Titanic" ... ... Christian Louboutin 2011because even using the considerable shoes once more find this kind of the monster it may only vanquish.

    ReplyDelete

Followers