Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fresh Ideas for Victoria Beckham



You all know I love Victoria Beckham (she was my favourite Spice Girl, what are you gonna do?) and you know I adore her flying hats. Victoria hasn't worn a flying hat in quite a while, and I hope they haven't retired for ever. People did make fun of her hat collection, but I live for pictures of Victoria at the airport wearing military hats - she must be the only person on the planet with a collection of hats reserved for trips to the airport. My personal favourite was the grey suede number worn with the matching trench coat (see it HERE), that look was pure drama. I think it made my week when she wore it.
Anyway, the point is Victoria hasn't sported a airport hat in a long time now, so I'm hoping this Vogue Paris editorial will give her some inspiration. Military is a trend that never seems to die, and although it's taken a backseat for A/W it's still hanging around. So please take a trip to LA and pop on a military cap, Victoria. Pairing it with a camel coat like image one would be especially nice...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers