Monday, August 2, 2010

For A Sunny Day

Giovanna Battaglia, the Fashion Director of Vogue Gioiello and Vogue Pelle is fast catching up with Anna Dello Russo as far as wardrobe inspiration goes. I'm obsessed with her look. Today I'm stuck for outfit ideas, and if I could wear anything on this sunny day it would be Giovanna's gorgeous Alaia dress and Valentino heels.


It's a beautiful, carefree look, no? And I'm so attracted to the shoes. Normally I don't fall for kitten heels, and pointed-toes aren't always my thing either, but right now I'm so into the idea of nude kitten heels. I'm looking for the perfect pair (because sadly Valentino isn't even an option) for my a/w wardrobe.

What do you think of Giovanna Battaglia's look?

image from easyfashion.blogspot.com - check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers