Friday, July 24, 2009

This September

Who isn't excited for September this year? We've got fashion weeks to look forward too, Ashley Olsen on the cover of Harper's (just a rumour, MUST be true...), The September Issue is released on the 11th and Scott Schuman of The Sartorialist has a book coming out on the 3rd.


Now there is more good news to add to the mix: The September Issue will be out on DVD on September 14th in the UK. That means you can see Anna everyday if you wish.

If like me you hate waiting for things why not fill your wait with the Marc Jacobs & Louis Vuitton documentary? I watch my copy a little too much, I can't help it, I love Marc.

P.S Can someone please tell Rachel Zoe to bring The Rachel Zoe project out on DVD - but to the UK too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers