Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hit and Miss of the Week: Sienna needs an Umbrella

This week Sienna Miller was promoting her new movie GI Joe: Rise of the Cobra (which I will not be going to see) and for some unfair reason all her press events appeared to be outside - and it rained. At least she still looks fabulous even when her Loewe trousers are soaked.
Diane Kruger was also busy promoting this week, and took to the London red carpet in Balmain. I like it a lot, but the dress isn't one of my favourite Balmain creations. And then there was Emmy Rossum, who I sometimes love and sometimes hate, who wore Phi for a premiere. I love Phi - I'm pretty sure this time next year we'll all be Phi obsessed.





images from celebrity-gossip.net and the fashion spot

NOTE: Thank you for the 'get well soon' wishes. I am finally feeling a lot better so regular posting will continue again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers