Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Money, Money, Money

Recently I have become obsessed with purses, I've never really cared that much about what I put my money in but now it seems really important. For one, a good purse instantly makes the mess inside your handbag look less disgusting. And my bags are always filled with empty wrappers and old train tickets.
When it comes to wallets and purses I prefer them to be on the fun side, with bright colours, studs and maybe some snakeskin, but there are also some great classic styles out there too. These are my favourites:


Classic - From top left: Quilted large clasp purse £12 from Topshop; Rosso classic leather Orb purse £96 by Vivienne Westwood at My-Wardrobe; Brown leather wallet £275 by Chloe at Net-a-Porter; Oyster Card holder £5 from Topshop.

Fun - From top left: Python long wallet $21 (about £17) from Marc by Marc Jacobs; Studded leather heart purse £125 by Miu Miu at Net-a-Porter; Owl Purse £6 from ASOS; Patent logo wallet £136 by Tory Burch from Net-a-Porter.

All images from store websites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers