Friday, July 31, 2009

The Day I Shut My Finger In Matthew Williamson's Front Door

Today I went to have a look at Matthew Williamson's A/W 09 collection at their press day. Somehow I managed to shut my finger in the front door as I closed it behind me, if you have never shut your finger in a door you will not know the pain I am talking about here. It hurt so much that I went dizzy from the pain and had to sit down. Totally embarrassing and really bad timing, but I suppose if you're going to shut your finger in a door it might as well be Matthew Williamson's. Now I have a lovely bruise and problems typing.
DSCF0149
Anyway once I recovered from the dizziness I took some pictures of the collection, which is absolutely stunning. I always love Matthew's collections but this one has to be one of my favourites. The pieces with the zig zag prints stole my heart.
DSCF0159

DSCF0158
Sienna Miller wore this dress in the orange and grey version earlier in the year

DSCF0161

The shoes from the collection (designed by Jonathan Kelsey) were just as impressive as the clothes. I'm in love with the Zebra print boots.

DSCF0153

DSCF0151

Aren't they just the best? The pink sole is so yummy.

Matthew Williamson clothes can be purchased in his stand-alone shops in London (28 Bruton Street), New York (413 West 14th Street), Dubai (in the Dubai Mall) and a selection of department stores and boutiques around the world. You can also now shop at www.matthewwilliamson.com

all images my own - please credit Coco's Tea Party if you re-post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers